| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turukhansk in December is very cold at -23.7 °C (-10.66 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow at intervals. A mere 42.7mm (1.7in) of water is laid down across an average of 18 days.
- The skies in Turukhansk are rayless with on balance a hollow 0:00 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 2:52 long and the longest day is 4:16 long with an average length of 3:17.
- There are approximately 2:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 0% of daylight hours and cloudy 100% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turukhansk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Turukhansk, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Turukhansk: