| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turukhansk in January is severely cold at -26.9 °C (-16.42 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with snow from time to time. A mere 35.2mm (1.4in) of water is released across an average of 19 days.
- The skies in Turukhansk are almost rayless having an average of a faint 0:07 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 3:22 long and the longest day is 6:43 long with an average length of 4:57.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 3.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 96.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turukhansk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Turukhansk, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Turukhansk: