| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turukhansk in November is very cold at -18.6 °C (-1.48 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with periodic periods of snow. A mere 46.9mm (1.8in) of fluid precipitates across on average 20 days.
- In November the heavens above Turukhansk are extremely dismal having on average a grim 0:32 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 4:22 long and the longest day is 7:52 long with an average length of 6:06.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 10.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 89.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turukhansk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Turukhansk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Turukhansk: