| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turukhansk in September is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow from time to time. Only 67.5mm (2.7in) of water tumbles during on average 19 days.
- The heavens above Turukhansk are dull with on balance merely 3:27 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 13:29.
- There are approximately 9:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turukhansk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Turukhansk, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Turukhansk: